FORUM
Forums Main | New Posts | My Topics | Profile Forum | User Settings | Subscriptions
Womens Justin Reid Jersey
Total Views: 6 - Total Replies: 0
Aug 12 2019, 5:41 am - By elaine95

The Texans have a new tight end."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Free Agency2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free Agency News: Houston Texans Sign Darren FellsNew http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-will-fuller-v-jersey ,23commentsThe Texans have a new tight end. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Free Agency News: Houston Texans Sign Darren FellsKen Blaze-USA TODAY SportsIf you are reading this, you probably already know the Texans signed Darren Fells yesterday afternoon. The tight end from Cleveland was primarily used as a blocker last season or so by the Browns, I’ve been told. He is joining the Houston Texans on a one-year deal. Could this mean what I think it means? Could it really be happening? Could the Texans...damn, I don’t want to say it and jinx i...I really don’t, I really don’t http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-zach-fulton-jersey , I really don’t...actually, finally, release Ryan Griffin? Could this local esoteric nightmare be over?Oh, how I hope so. I want it so bad. Anyways, here are some quick videos from Rivers McCown showing Darren Fells blocking. Pretty cool stuff. Now someone needs to tell Brian Gaine that Deshaun Watson is still on his rookie contract and that he shouldn’t be going all in on compensatory picks and some long-term roster build when the time is now.Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: July 21 Kendall Lamm Jersey , 2018 Damn it’s hot. Now, I love the heat. I spend all of autumn, and all of winter, following funeral processions, looking through photographs and reminding myself of what happiness is Womens Justin Reid Jersey , and searching for the sun at 7 p.m., wondering where it is, and why are no good government artificially puts it down at an earlier time. BUT HOLY CRAP, it has been like living on Venus this week. It’s hit 100+ here in San Antonio. I can barely even open my eyes when I’m outside. I’m running at 11 p.m. because if not I would die. I’m having to run the air conditioning. I’m waking up at night with the sheets soaking wet it’s a pretty good song maybe you know the rest. I still love it. I really do. But damn, it’s been unreal. I can’t remember a week hotter than this Womens Brandon Dunn Jersey , even weeks back in school when they had to cancel football practice because it was unsafe, and force us to put on a helmet and take steps inside the gym. I mean it’s been like inside the Grand Canyon at 2 p.m. soaking in Bright Angel Creek hot. Anyways, that’s all I got. I can’t wait to spend all weekend in it. The rest is yours to talk about whatever you want, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.

*** Copyright 2007 to Present © Pittsburgh Grapevine ***